Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#23 The end!

I must admit to feeling a little sad that this journey is at an end. I had no expectations on commencement of this training, but have really enjoyed the challenge of the unexpected. For me, with snailpace dial-up internet connection at home and a queue for the computer with post-grad family members, it has been a frustrating time trying to do what I could at home or squeeze time in between borrowers at the library. I've enjoyed looking at so many new things - amongst my favourites would be podcasts, youtube, booklists and many more. I hope to go back to these accounts in the future and hone my shaky skills. At least you kind of know whats there and it will be helpful to suggest to others to try some of these sites themselves. I strongly recommend having a go to anyone else out there. I'm 54 and not computer literate, but bit by bit 'having a go' has been great. I think the designers or inventors of this program should be congratulated on the incredible amount of work involved. Thank you from me.

2 comments:

elplates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elplates said...

Congratulations! I think, at this point in time, it is only fair to say that the over 50s have what it takes!!!!